- Period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- Period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- Period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- Period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- Period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- Period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- Period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- Period: Yell at a puppy.
Relationships scare me.
Why? Because one person has the power to make or break your day. They have the ability to make you smile, laugh, and even cry. One person can have so much to hold over me. I’m vulnerable. And for me, that’s a scary position to be in.
- Me: Fuck you're good at cuddling.
- Me: Shh don't speak.